Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Workhorse Plants and Design Tips for Older and Time-Pressed Gardeners
This NEW presentation focuses on proven design tips for non-stop color with dramatically less maintenance. Striking foliage and pollinator-friendly flowers take center stage.
FEBRUARY 19, 2022
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- The "Marvelous Foursomes" to work into your garden design
- Designs comprised of no-fuss shrubs, perennials, annuals, and bulbs that look stunning spring through fall
- Pollinator-friendly plants that bring in butterflies, birds, and other pollinators (and possibly your neighbors as well!)
- Plants for zones 3 - 8 that provide color through brilliant foliage and blossoms
The lecture is based on her book The Right-Size Flower Garden.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $13.95 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $14.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on Februrary 19. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists, and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Workhorse Plants and Design Tips for Older and Time-Pressed Gardeners is scheduled for Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). This webinar features proven design tips for non-stop color with dramatically less maintenance. Striking foliage and pollinator-friendly flowers will take center stage. Included will be the discovery of the ‘Marvelous Foursomes’; designs comprised of no-fuss shrubs, perennials, annuals, and bulbs that look stunning spring through fall. The lecture is based on my book The Right-Size Flower Garden.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 19 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually, you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $13.95.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!