Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
APRIL 26, 2018
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to create a garden packed with abundance, drama and multi-season interest
- Knockout perennials that dazzle the eye with a one-two punch – extraordinary flowers and foliage. There is never a dull moment using these standouts in the landscape.
- Superstars for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 8, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $9 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $11.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on April 26. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Twofer Perennials: Plants with Eye-Catching Flowers and Foliage is scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Do you dream of a garden packed with abundance, drama and multi-season interest? Then this lecture is for you. Discover knockout perennials that dazzle the eye with a one-two punch – extraordinary flowers and foliage. There is never a dull moment using these standouts in the landscape. Superstars for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 8, will be featured. The presentation also includes some top-rated sources for these plants, including local garden centers.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on April 26 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $9.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!