Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
JANUARY 25, 2018
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to create head-turning, planet-friendly gardens that are the talk of the neighborhood and the pollinator world
- Ways to incorporate the concept of right plant-right place with an emphasis on natives
- Smart water practices, natural insect controls, sources for neonic-free plants, maintaining healthy soil, living mulches, winning the war against weeds naturally, and more!
Ready to join us?
This webinar is only $9 when purchased prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $11.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on January 25. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
A Striking, Sustainable Flower Garden by Design is scheduled for Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Who doesn’t want head-turning, planet-friendly gardens that are the talk of the neighborhood and the pollinator world? Topics covered in this presentation include right plant-right place with an emphasis on natives; smart water practices, natural insect controls, sources for neonic-free plants, maintaining healthy soil, living mulches, winning the war against weeds naturally, and more.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on January 25 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $9.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!