Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Power Up Garden Beauty; Power Down Garden Maintenance
Get more bang for your buck and less backbreaking garden maintenance so you can enjoy more time relaxing with family and friends admiring your handiwork!
JANUARY 23, 2021
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to get more bang for your buck with some amazing perennials, flowering shrubs, and annuals that provide much more color than commonly planted varieties
- Underused beauties (many of which are natives or nativars) that are pollinator-friendly and require less water
- Ways to reduce the amount of maintenance needed to keep your garden looking fabulous
- Plants for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 9, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12.50 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on January 23. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Power Up Garden Beauty; Power Down Garden Maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Get more bang for your buck and less backbreaking maintenance with these amazing perennials, flowering shrubs, and annuals that provide much more color than commonly planted varieties. Plus, these underused beauties (many of which are natives or nativars) are pollinator-friendly, and most require less water. Enjoy more time relaxing with family and friends admiring your handiwork!
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on January 23 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.50.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!