Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
JANUARY 26, 2017
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to plan an extraordinary makeover of your landscape for the spring
- Ways to elevate your garden from ordinary to spectacular!
- Stunning gardens you can use as inspiration for your own garden
- Basic design principles you can use, such as focal points, plant material, garden rooms, repetition, color, texture, scale and much more!
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered live to the first 500 registrants for only $7!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $9.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on January 26. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
- AND, attendees at the live broadcast will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win some terrific door prizes. (no international shipping)
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Inspired Design Lessons is scheduled for Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Breathtaking gardens will be our classroom for great take-away lessons that elevate landscapes from ordinary to spectacular! What better time than drab winter days to view stunning gardens and plan outstanding make-overs for your own landscape come next spring.
The presentation will embrace many elements of great design including the use of focal points, plant material, garden rooms, repetition, color, texture, scale and much more.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on January 26 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win some terrific door prizes. If you are a winner, the gift will be mailed to you.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually. I will be talking with you live – in the corner of your screen as I teach through the slides.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $7.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!