Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
FEBRUARY 23, 2019
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- The secrets to having traffic-stopping Hydrangeas that will be the envy of the neighborhood
- The differences between the five different species commonly sold, as well as pruning needs and how to know which Hydrangea is the best choice for YOUR garden
- Many NEW introductions, as well as recommendations for growing Hydrangeas in containers
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 23. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Powerhouse Perennials That Work Overtime so You Don't is scheduled for Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Hydrangeas are the number one flowering shrub googled on the internet. These highly esteemed shrubs can cause both joy and frustration. Unravel the mystery for having traffic-stopping Hydrangeas that will be the envy of the neighborhood. This presentation covers the five different species commonly sold. Knowing the difference between each, pruning needs, and which Hydrangea is the best choice for YOUR garden is the key to success! The talk includes many NEW introductions as well as recommendations for growing Hydrangeas in containers.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 23 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!