Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
MARCH 29, 2018
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to see your way out of the dark to reveal a candy store brimming with gorgeous specimens for part shade or shade.
- A wide variety of featured plants, including perennials, flowering shrubs, annuals, bulbs and flowering vines ranging in hardiness from Zones 3 to 8.
- Design tips and lovely plant combinations that will have you eager to plant a shade tree after watching the webinar!
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $9 when purchased prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $11.
SPECIAL OFFER: Register for all two remaining 2018 webinars and save 10% (only $8 per webinar!). To get your discounted registration CLICK HERE >>
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on March 29. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Fascinating Plants for Shade Gardens is scheduled for Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
This illuminating presentation will help you see your way out of the dark to reveal a candy store brimming with gorgeous specimens for part shade or shade. Featured plants include perennials, flowering shrubs, annuals, bulbs and flowering vines ranging in hardiness from Zones 3 to 8. The lecture also includes design tips and lovely plant combinations. Who knows….you might even want to plant a shade tree after watching the Webinar!
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on March 29 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $9.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!