Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
July 27, 2017
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Please join me on Thursday, July 27 for this new update of my popular lecture on flowering vines. This presentation will have you "thinking outside the box"!
- Discover gorgeous flowering vines - annual, woody and perennial - that carry the eye up, down and all around.
- Learn the different ways that vines climb, as well as the best supports to use.
- Get inspiring design ideas to screen eyesores, enhance privacy, create shade, and establish low-maintenance groundcovers.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered live to the first 500 registrants for only $7!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $9.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on July 27. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes describing all of the vines I'll be covering (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
My next presentation (Captivating Flowering Vines) is scheduled for Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
If you're curious about which vines will work in specific situations, how to get the most out of vines without having them take over your garden, or which new varieties are worth growing, then you'll love this presentation!
The presentation includes some great design ideas for how to use vines to solve common landscape problems.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on July 27 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures live, actually you are! Just virtually. I will be talking with you live – in the corner of your screen.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $7.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!