Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
FEBRUARY 28, 2018
at 2:00PM Eastern, 11:00AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- Ways to use dynamic foliage as the magic ingredient that elevates ho-hum gardens to unforgettable works of art.
- How to select from among the endless foliage choices that offer a vast array of colors, shapes and textures….deciduous and evergreen.
- A wide range of big, brawny specimens, as well as delicate beauties. The marriage of the two is breathtaking – far more remarkable as a team than solo players.
- Suggested pairings and design tips to make a truly stunning garden.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $9 when purchased prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $11.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 28. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Beauty and the Beast: Bold and Fine Foliaged Plants Make Wonderful Dance Partners is scheduled for Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Contrast…..Tension….. Energy…….Beauty! Dynamic foliage is the magic ingredient that elevates ho-hum gardens to unforgettable works of art. Large leaves among numerous small-leaves specimens add immediate drama as well as balance. Foliage choices are endless, offering a vast array of colors, shapes and textures….deciduous and evergreen. This lecture zooms in on big, brawny specimens as well as delicate beauties. The marriage of the two is breathtaking – far more remarkable as a team than solo players. Suggested pairings and design tips are included.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 28 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $9.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!