Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Remarkable Natives for Beautiful,
There seems to be a misconception that natives are not as showy as non-native plants in the flower garden. Not true! This inspiring one-hour lecture will open your eyes to dazzling specimens that attract accolades as well as pollinators. The presentation includes mail-order sources for natives (in addition to your local garden center!)
FEBRUARY 25, 2023
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $13.95 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $14.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 25. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists, and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
"I watched the Radical Perennials webinar and was riveted! So much information packed into that hour plus. I know I will be watching it several more times. Looking forward to your next one!" - Mary
Remarkable Natives for Beautiful, Planet-Friendly Gardens is scheduled for Saturday, February 25, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). This lecture will open your eyes to dazzling specimens that attract accolades as well as pollinators. The presentation includes mail-order sources for natives (in addition to your local garden center!)
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 25 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way, you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually, you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $13.95.
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!