Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Reblooming Perennials and Flowering Shrubs
Planting repeat blooming hardy plants is a no-brainer. Who wouldn’t want twice the flower power and pollinator-attractive nectar?! But which plants do you choose and how do you put them together so your garden looks fantastic? This webinar will show you!
MARCH 5, 2022
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you:
- Rockstar plants that even ‘deadhead’ themselves!
- Plants with spectacular foliage that takes the spotlight until the next round of flowers appear.
- An all-star line-up of reblooming plants that includes many natives.
- Reblooming plants with two rounds of beautiful flowers.
- Plants range in hardiness from zones 3 - 8.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $13.95 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $14.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on March 5. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists, and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Reblooming Perennials and Flowering Shrubs is scheduled for Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). This Webinar features repeat blooming hardy plants with twice the flower power and pollinator-attractive nectar. Some of these rockstars even ‘deadhead’ themselves! Many also have spectacular foliage that takes the spotlight until the next round of flowers appear. This star line-up includes many natives and covers plants in zones 3 - 8.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on March 5 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across the Northeast and Midwest - because actually, you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $13.95.
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!