Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Heavenly Plants for Tough Spots and Hellstrips
Landscaping in challenging sites can be an exasperating exercise. Even experienced gardeners can have spots in their landscape where plants just don’t flourish. This presentation features superhero plants that thrive in dry shade; hot, sandy locations; wet areas, on slopes; and in hellstrips between sidewalk and street curb. No matter where you plant them, in challenging locations OR great soil, they make landscapes beautiful both for gardeners and pollinators.
FEBRUARY 13, 2021
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- Gorgeous plants that are both stunning and rugged!
- Annuals, perennials and flowering shrubs that are problem-solvers for tough to grow areas. They are also rockstars in great soil!
- Plants that benefit pollinators and are less desirable to deer.
- Plants for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 9, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12.50 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 13. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Heavenly Plants for Tough Spots and Hellstrips is scheduled for Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). This Webinar features many of my go-to plants for designing client's gardens that call for superhero plants in challenging spaces. Many of the selections are natives or nativars. Beauty, low-maintenance, and pollinator friendly are key plant attributes.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 13 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.50.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!