Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Gardening Simplified: Budget-Wise & Time-Saving Tips for Sensational Gardens
Are you looking for garden-transforming, pollinator-friendly tips to reduce maintenance while magnifying a garden's year-round beauty? Then join me for "Aha!" insights that will give you the garden you want without all the fuss!
FEBRUARY 4, 2020
at 2:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- Exceptional design ideas and powerhouse plants to keep your garden looking beautiful all year long
- Healthies gardening practices that will transform your garden while helping pollinators
- No-fuss container gardening tips to create a gorgeous display in any location
- Money-saving shopping pointers to keep you on (or under!) budget
- Plants for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 9, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 4. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Designing Small Gardens with Big Attitudes is scheduled for Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
This lecture features garden-transforming, pollinator-friendly tips that reduce maintenance while magnifying a garden’s year-round beauty. We’ll cover many ‘Aha!’ insights including exceptional design ideas; powerhouse plants; healthier gardening practices; no-fuss container gardening; clever, money-saving shopping pointers; and so much more. More of these resourceful suggestions are featured in my popular books The Right-Size Flower Garden and The Budget-Wise Gardener.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 4 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!