Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Gardening Simplified: Budget-Wise & Time-Saving Tips for Sensational Gardens
Discover a wealth of ideas for saving money on exceptional plants. You're sure to be surprised by unusual venues for acquiring plants for less...or FREE! Also covered are tips for selecting the 'best of the best' perennials, as well as high-impact garden designs that require less time and resources.
FEBRUARY 4, 2020
at 2:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to design heavenly-looking, budget-wise gardens that do not create hell on earth
- Long-lived, no fuss plants that delight gardeners and pollinators alike
- Unusual venues for getting plants for less...or FREE
- Money-saving shopping pointers to keep you on (or under!) budget
- Plants for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 9, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 4. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Gardening Simplified: Budget-Wise and Time-Saving Tips for Sensational Gardens is scheduled for Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Discover a wealth of ideas for getting the best price and value for exceptional plants. The plant sources and strategies will surprise you. Also covered are striking design concepts for eye-popping, pollinator-friendly landscapes requiring less maintenance and water. And container gardening takes on a whole new spin with these cost-effective, creative ideas. The tips shared will help you create the garden of your dreams without breaking the bank.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 4 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!