Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
The Budget-Wise Gardener: Plant the Best for Less!
Money-Saving Tips for Purchasing Plants Plus Cost-Saving Garden Designs
Discover a wealth of ideas for saving money on exceptional plants. You're sure to be surprised by unusual plant sources and buying strategies. Also covered are tips for eye-popping, pollinator-friendly garden designs and container gardens that require less time and resources - and don't break the bank!
FEBRUARY 13, 2021
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- Sources and strategies to get the best price and value for exceptional plants
- Striking design concepts for eye-popping, pollinator-friendly landscapes that require less maintenance and water
- Cost-effective, creative ideas for container gardening
- More ways to create the garden of your dreams without spending a lot of money!
- Plants for all light conditions, ranging from Zones 3 to 9, will be featured.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $12.50 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $13.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on February 13. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
The Budget-Wise Gardener is scheduled for Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Discover a wealth of ideas for getting the best price and value for exceptional plants. The plant sources and strategies will surprise you! Also covered are striking design concepts for eye-popping, pollinator-friendly landscapes requiring less maintenance and water. Container gardening takes on a whole new spin with these cost-effective, creative ideas! This lecture is based on my book, The Budget-Wise Gardener - an essential guide to creating the garden of your dreams without breaking the bank.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on February 13 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $12.50.
This is a “must read” for everyone who registers for a webinar.
The FAQs explain:
- Purchase terms, conditions and copyrights
- Computer system and connectivity requirements
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!