Kerry Ann Mendez Presents ...
Design Tips for Traffic-Stopping Curb Appeal
This eye-opening presentation will cover easy-to-implement design steps for enhancing your home’s curb appeal.
JANUARY 15, 2022
at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific
Kerry Ann Mendez
Owner, Perennially Yours
Nationally Renowned Speaker
Kerry will show you ...
- How to design and build eye-catching foundation beds that make your home look its best
- What to do to make walkways look appealing, both from the curb and up close
- Design ideas to create four-season interest for year-round curb appeal
- Top-performing perennials, annuals, flowering shrubs, evergreens & ornamental trees for head-turning gardens in zones 4 through 8.
Ready to join us?
This webinar is offered for only $13.95 prior to the live broadcast!
It will also be available for purchase after the event for $14.95.
You'll Also Get ...
- The opportunity to enjoy the lecture whenever you want, as often as you wish. You do NOT have to watch the live Webinar on January 15. All registrants will receive a link following the broadcast to view the lecture at their convenience.
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners, Certified Horticulturists, and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
Kerry's lectures and webinars sell out quickly. Space is limited and this new webinar with a live Q&A is bound to fill up fast.
Design Tips for Traffic-Stopping Curb Appeal is scheduled for Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). This Webinar features how to create eye-catching foundation beds, walkways, and four-season interest. Included will be top-performing perennials, annuals, flowering shrubs, evergreens & ornamental trees for head-turning gardens.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on January 15 at 11:00 a.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest - because actually, you are! Just virtually.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $13.95.
Register Before The Class Fills Up!
Learn the basic garden design principles from an enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful speaker. You won't be disappointed!